Talented And Gifted (TAG) Test Phase 2 Workshop
Several of AIM4A students typically get selected for PCCS Phase 2 TAG Testing held towards the end of March and early April.
To help these students prepare for the Phase 2 test, we offer a 4 hour workshop. Here are the details of the workshop:
All other AIM Academics Policies and Guidelines apply.
- Since the TAG Phase 2 test details are not made public, the workshop will focus on general aptitude and achievement test practice AND creative writing practice
- Students will also receive homework
- There will be four 1 hour classes that may split among 2 to 4 days
- The exact schedule will be emailed to the registrants
- The classes will be scheduled based on the teacher's availability and they may be conducted in our Canton or Northville centers
- If your student misses a class, you will be given the material, but no make up will be available because of limited time availability
- The fee for the workshop plus one time registration fees and is due before the start of the workshop.
- If you are interested, please register online as soon as possible to help us plan for the workshop